- In some parts of the website (e.g. the "Contact Us" area), The Credit Professionals will ask you for personal information,
including your email address. The information will only be used for the purposes stated and will
not be disclosed beyond The Credit Professionals without your consent.
- The Credit Professioanls may add your email address to our mailing list if you request us to do so,
otherwise we will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose, and will not disclose it, without your consent.
- The Credit Professionals log the following information for statistical purposes:
The Credit Professionals also log all files downloaded from our website to analyse usage.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an
investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our logs. The Credit Professionals,
to the extent legally possible, will not release any detailed information from these logs.
Your web browser may need to accept cookies to access certain features of the website. The Credit Professionals
website uses single-session cookies. Single-session cookies are short-lived, are used only during a browsing
session, and expire when you quit your browser.
The information you provide through the website will be kept secure within The Credit Professionals
- your ip address
- the date and time of the visit to the site
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded
- the type of browser used.